Would you like to know what colors are most flattering on you?
Warm Spring | Warm Autumn | Cool Summer | Cool Winter
Surprisingly, we have discovered that several well-known cosmetic professionals have analyzed people incorrectly and have labeled their makeup incorrectly. This leaves customers confused and unhappy with their clothing and makeup choices!
Unflattering clothing and/or cosmetic colors can:
- Cause a client to be unsatisfied with a look
- Accentuate skin imperfections; like acne, rosacea, sun spots, wrinkles, etc.
- Draw attention to unflattering features
- Cause a client to look older and unattractive
- Cause eyes and teeth to look dull and dingy
Flattering clothing and/or cosmetic colors can:
- Save you time and money
- Make shopping faster and easier
- Help you to enjoy your purchases more
- Accentuate your best features
- Minimize skin imperfections; like acne, rosacea, sun spots, wrinkles, etc.
- Cause a person to look younger and more attractive
- Cause eyes and teeth to look whiter and brighter
We thoroughly analyze colors and our clients’ natural coloring, before labeling them, to provide the tools for truly Confident Images!
- Warm – W – Colors with warm undertones that are very flattering to people with golden undertones in their skin
- Cool – C – Colors with cool undertones that are very flattering to people with cool blue undertones in their skin
- Neutral – N – Products that do not contain strong undertones and could be flattering on any skin tone
- Uncategorized – U – Products that have not been categorized yet
We offer a Color Analysis using:
- Large fabric drapes of colors
- In a naturally well-lit clinic environment
- To determine what season of colors looks best on our clients
In-House Color Analysis is FREE with a $50 minimum purchase.
Online Color Analysis by email is FREE with a $50 minimum purchase.
Color Analysis with no purchase is $50.00.
Simply contact us for details.