This featured image is of an expectant couple “after” their makeovers. They each received a color analysis to determine their most flattering colors. Sweet memories! This young husband and his expectant wife were preparing for a photo shoot before their baby shower. Our team of professional image consultants used this information to assist them in choosing outfits from their closets for their Expectant Couple Photo Shoot!
Photo Credit: Apex Photography
Would you like to know what colors are most flattering on you?
Warm Spring? | Warm Autumn? | Cool Summer? | Cool Winter? | Light? | Bright? | Clear? | Neutral?
Knowing your most flattering colors can save you time, save you money, and make shopping more fun! Purchasing unflattering colors can leave customers confused and unhappy with their clothing and makeup choices! Money wasted!
Unflattering clothing and/or cosmetic colors can:
- Cause a client to be unsatisfied with a look
- Accentuate skin imperfections; like acne, rosacea, sun spots, wrinkles, etc.
- Draw attention to unflattering features
- Cause a client to look older and unattractive
- Cause eyes and teeth to look dull and dingy
Flattering clothing and/or cosmetic colors can:
- Save you time and money
- Make shopping faster and easier
- Help you to enjoy your purchases more
- Accentuate your best features
- Minimize skin imperfections; like acne, rosacea, sun spots, wrinkles, etc.
- Cause a person to look younger and more attractive
- Cause eyes and teeth to look whiter and brighter
We thoroughly analyze colors and our clients’ natural coloring, before labeling them, to provide the tools for truly Confident Images!
- Warm – W – Colors with warm undertones that are very flattering to people with golden undertones in their skin
- Cool – C – Colors with cool undertones that are very flattering to people with cool blue undertones in their skin
We offer a Color Analysis using:
- Large fabric drapes of colors
- In a naturally well-lit clinic environment
- To determine what season of colors looks best on our clients
In-House Color Analysis is FREE with a $50 minimum purchase.
Online Color Analysis by email is FREE with a $50 minimum purchase.
Color Analysis with no purchase is $50.00.
Simply fill out this first contact form for more information. If you would like to leave a public review of our “Color Analysis” service, you may fill out the bottom form.